Celebrate 24th of May in Murite Club Hotel- A different all inclusive package
20-24 May in Murite Club Hotel – One Different all inclusive offer
20.05 – 24.05.2016 – We`ll go back in time of creators of the alphabet !
Welcome to celebrate this bright holidays and get our promotion prices from 153lv. per person for 3 evenings with all inclusive package !
|Number of nights||3 nights||4 nights|
|Double room in Orchid||153lv.||200lv.|
|One-bedroom apartment in Orchid||198lv.||260lv.|
|Two-bedroom apartment in Orchid – At least 3 full payments + 30% of 4th bed||177lv.||232lv.|
|Double room in Azalea||177lv.||232lv.|
|One-bedroom apartment in Azalea||228lv.||300lv.|
|Two-bedroom apartment in Azalea – At least 3 full payments + 30% of 4th bed||204lv.||268lv.|
The prices are per person for the whole hiring period
For a 3th adult:
- 30% discount of regular price for a night
For a child up to 6 years:
- 100% discount of regular price for a night
For a child form 6 to 14 years in apartment with two adults:
- 1 child – 100% discount from regular prices for a night
- 2 child – 50% discount from regular prices for a night
Discount for group of over 10 people:
- 5% discount from regular prices for a night
The package includes all amenities, activities and services which will help you forget your daily worries and enjoy the full relaxation and holiday mood. Our guests are using free Wi-Fi, swimming pool ( water temp 29°C ), jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, gym (fitness), outdoor parking, tourist price including VAT ( value added tax), kid`s corner and animator available all the day for kids.
TO MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY DELICIOUS, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU:
- Breakfast ( 7:30am – 10:00am ) – rich breakfast at buffet table, that includes sausage, eggs, bakeries, cereals, fruits, vegetables, milk products, jam, honey, chocolate.
- Lunch (12:00pm – 14:00pm ) – International buffet including salad bar, soup, diversity of main dishes – with meet or not, hot or cold trimmings, seasonal fruits and vegetables, dressing, pasta, desserts.
- Snack (16:00pm – 17:00pm ) – sandwich or pizza, fruits, sweets, cereals.
- Dinner ( 18:30pm – 21:00pm ) – International buffet including salad bar, soup, diversity of main dishes – with meet or not, hot or cold trimmings, seasonal fruits and vegetables, dressing, pasta, desserts.
- Drinks ( 10:00am – 22:00pm ) – Bulgarian alcohol – whiskey, vodka, mastic, mint, gin, tap beer, white and red wine; soft drinks from PostMix – Coca-cola, fanta, sprite, tonic, juices, mineral water from dispenser; Hot drinks from automat – coffee, cappuccino, milk, tea.
To make your holiday unforgettable, interesting and full with positive emotions, we have prepared and special surprises on the occasion for you during your stay with us truly experiencing the traditions and the culture, we have also provided a rich program of activities for young and old:
Program for 21-24 May for the young:
- Familiarization with history of brothers Cyril and Methodius and the bulgarian alphabet
- Initial lesson Glagolitic - The Glagolitic alphabet (Glagolitsa) is the oldest known Slavic alphabet. It was created in the 9th century by Saint Cyril, a Byzantine monk from Thessaloniki. He and his brother, Saint Methodius, were sent by the Byzantine Emperor Michael III in 863 to Great Moravia to spread Christianity among the Slavs in the area. The brothers decided to translate liturgical books into the Old Slavic language that was understandable to the general population, but as the words of that language could not be easily written by using either the Greek or Latin alphabets, Cyril decided to invent a new script, Glagolitic, which he based on the language of the Macedonian Slavs from the Thessaloniki region.After the deaths of Cyril and Methodius, the Glagolitic alphabet ceased to be used in Moravia, but their students continued to propagate it in the west and south. The Glagolitic alphabet was preserved only by the Croats, using it from the 12th to the 20th century, mostly in liturgy.
- Movie for the Bulgarian alphabet
- Making letters from different materials
- Entertaining and educational games connected with the Bulgarian alphabet
Program for 21-24 May for the adults:
- BG night in the Night Bar of the hotel
- Traditional Bulgarian buffet
- Outdoor barbecue and pizza
- Discount from SPA procedures
- Opportunity to visit the Park for the Dancing bears in Belitza and the Church in Dobursko / extra charge /
- Fishing / extra charge /
- Bike riding in Pirin Park / extra charge /
- Horse riding in Razlog / extra charge /
When you do your reservation you have to now:
- Payment deadline: 7 days after the confirmation of the reservation – 50% discount of the amount
- Cancellation without forfeit is done 14 days before accommodation
- Cancellations of bookings is made from 14 to 3 days prior to arrival will be charged 20% of the package price.
- Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to arrival or no-show, charged due to the full amount of the package as a penalty.
Celebrate a different and memorable May 24 with us!
За информация и резервации:Телефон: 0888 10 66 10; 0884 29 99 96